ACADEMY - BACKS COACH VACANCY
We are looking to strengthen our Academy coaching team for next season. If you are a coach who wants to be part of what is probably the best non-RFU funded Academy in England ..... then we would like to hear from you.
The Blues Academy was set up to identify, recruit and develop professional players for the Bedford 1st XV of the future. The Academy has a great record in producing players for the Blues 1st XV, with players such as Sacha Harding, Will Chudley, Chris Locke, Darryl Veenendaal, Duncan Taylor, Josh Bassett and most recently Aaron Morris coming through the Academy to the Blues 1st XV.
If you are a coach who:
- wants to be part of what is probably the best non-RFU funded Academy in England
- is ambitious and who wants to broaden their CV with some great experience in a quality environment
- is at least Level 2 qualified and aims to do Level 3 in future
- has a coaching speciality of backs/attack but who can coach across all skill areas
- is a strong team player and able to work as part of a coaching team
- has a passion for player development and an understanding of the needs of player development
- able to coach one night per week – or ideally two (Blues Academy train on Monday and Wednesday nights).
..... then we would like to hear from you.
We can offer you;
• a huge amount of frustration when things don’t go right
• a huge amount of satisfaction when they do go right
• the chance to play a part in the development of young players, as they become adults
• the rewards of seeing Academy players improve and develop and, in some cases, make it to the Blues 1st XV and beyond
• the chance to be part of the Academy Coaching Team
If you would like to be part of the Blues Academy Coaching Team, and help in developing the Blues players of the future, please send your Coaching CV to the Blues Academy Director, Denis Ormesher, at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone for an informal discussion on 07909 903344.